Junior Summer Holiday Camps
You can also book via clicking the book appointment tab, then select the classes option which is in the menu button in the top left corner and book into your preferred start date.
To book onto the course call Tom on 07535 558119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Shop Services
- We have accounts with some great companies, including Callaway, Nike, Sketchers, Titleist, Footjoy and Srixon we are able to order their stock on demand for you. And through Foremost (our buying group), we can get all top brands in at very competitive prices through the click and collect service.
For more information on Foremost and to see what they have in the online shop please click here
- With Nike we can order anything from their golf collection, to see the range that they have to offer then please click the read more button below. Wee able to order single items at no added cost so please check out what they offer. Please note we will beat the prices quoted online (except sale items) so please place your order through us, to see the collection please click here
- With Footjoy we can get in all styles of shoes and you even have the chance to customise your own design of shoes with them. To do this please click here
- For shoes to wear for golf and away from the course we have an account with Sketchers, they offer a fantastic selection of all types of shoe and are amazingly comfortable. If you haven't already tried a pair on pop in the shop and see for yourself. We can order any of the range from Sketchers including Golf, Trainers, Formal and Kids so please click here to see what sizes and styles they have available. We have to order a minimum of 2 pairs, so to make this more appealing to you you will receive 25% off of the 2nd pair (this will make it much more cost effective than the high street) you can even share/split the order with a friend.Again we will beat the online price for these so please contact us for a price
- YOUR OWN BRAND Golf - Through YOB Golf we can have your own logos put onto pretty much anything golf related. To see what we can do for you, your group or Society please click here By using this service you can truely make your day one to remember and to give your group a memory of the day to take away. For more information or to get anything orderd please contect the shop
- Buggy rental, Electric trolley hire, Trolley hire, Golf club hire
- Nearest the pin and longest drive markers available upon request
- Glassware and Crystal available upon request
- On site Workshop Service for Golf Club Repairs
- PGA Professional services on site for any advice
For groups looking to add something special to the day we have a few options for you
Please click on the links to see what we have to offer
To get any packs ordered for your day please contact the shop on 01306 882 052 opt 1 or email email@example.com
Golf Assessment with a PGA Professional - FREE
30 Minute golf lesson - £30.00
60 Minute golf lesson - £50.00
6 for 5 is available on all lessons - Paid in advance
Monthly coaching packages available upon request
On course lessons:
6 holes £60.00
12 holes £100.00
18 holes £130.00
With bookings of 6 lessons or more, you will also receive 4 vouchers for you to use. These are avaialble for members and non members of Betchworth GC. The vouchers include:
a FREE use of the Performance Centre
25% off a gapping session
25% off a playing lesson
FREE Coffee for members
Guest rate Green fee for upto 4 players - non-members
The Performance Centre - The Swing Room
Available to book online or through the Pro Shop.
With the use of the latest technology, the Performance Centre uses ball data that is picked up and projected onto a large hitting screen. You can then see ball flight along with spin rates, launch angle, total distance, carry distance, average distance, ball speed and much more. Providing accurate statistics is key to improvement on performance.
With the Performance Centre being indoors, there is no need to worry about the weather if you have a lesson booked in. With this facility the professional team can also offer lessons during the evenings in the winter time.
Individual practice sessions can be booked in the performance centre. Again this is a great option for those wanting to practice during adverse weather conditions. It will also enable you to get much more from your practice with accurate data produced after every shot.
Another service provided in the performance centre is gaping sessions, this is a great way to find out exactly how far you hit each club in the bag on AVERAGE, not how far you hit it downwind, downhill on a hot day in the summer! Having this information will allow you to make better smarter decisions on the course.
30 Minute Practice - £10.00
60 Minute Practice - £15.00
5 Hours for £50.00
Gapping Sessions - £40.00
There are no extra costs for lessons in the swing room.
Tom Bridger - Head PGA Professional
Background: Having turned Pro in 2005 with the desire to help players reach the best of their ability. I have spent yearS studying the golf swing and helping players of all abilities reach their golfing goals. I look at all areas of the game and make a plan to have the biggest impact into a players game. I have been a full time coach since 2006 and am Lead Coach for the Surrey Golf U12 Coaching Team.
In 2016 I took the role as Head Profesional at Betchworth to help enhance the member experience, my main focus will still be on coaching members and non members.
My career has taken me all over the world and i spent a fantastic year coaching and learning in Sydney Australia in 2009-10
Favourite Golfer: Tiger Woods, did so much for the game and really hope he will be back and contending.
Favourite Golf Course: St Andrews, just love the history
Favourite Football Team: Arsenal
Top Tip: Experiment, do not be afraid to do different things, trial and error brings about growth in your game
Mobile - 07535 558 119
eMail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.tombridger.co.uk
Book a Lesson with Tom - Click Here
Andy Tocher - PGA Teaching Professional
- Extensive experience as a Golf Instructor.
- Worked for John Jacobs (known as one of the best coaches in the world).
- Teaching Professional for 10 years at Silvermere (one of the busiest Driving Ranges in Europe).
- Teaching Instructor - RAC Country Club, Epsom.
- Worked with David Leadbetter on an Instructional video and swing aid.
Favourite Golfer: Ian Woosnam, He hits the ball such a long way for a small person & makes it look easy!
Favourite Golf Course: Sunningdale Golf Club
Favourite Football Team: Doesn’t support anybody in particular but does like to watch a good skilful game
Top Tip: ‘Be aware of being square’ - Everyone who starts playing golf will aim their feet to the right of target, it’s very important to learn to aim correctly! Address this or otherwise you will accumulate other bad habits in your swing.
Book a Lesson with Andy - Click Here
Joe Silence - Trainee PGA Professional
I joined Betchworth as a beginner back in 2007 under the careful guidance of Robin Lugg. Being here felt like Augusta National compared to my local 9 hole course. I developed through the junior ranks, working tirelessly as all passionate young golfers do. I decided to carry on my passion in golf at Merrist Wood College where I studied a sports diploma in Golf. I am now pushing forward with my golfing career and studying professional golf studies through the PGA training programme.
Favourite player - Tiger Woods
Favourite course - The Oxfordshire
Favourite football team - Crystal Palace
Top tip - Tee it high, Hit it long!
Length off the tee has always been one of my strengths, why can’t it be one of yours? Tee the ball higher and further forward in your stance. This will allow you to catch the ball on the upswing and launch the ball high and long with low spin.
Bertie Chambers - Trainee PGA Professional